Nine FinTech Startups Focused on Innovation in Banking for the Underserved, Real Estate Investing and Institutional Investing Technology
BOSTON, MA - March 27, 2019 - FinTech Sandbox today announced its final line-up for Demo Day 6.0 in New York City on April 4, 2019. The group of nine startups that will demo live at the event represent a diverse, global group of innovators in fintech, ranging from real estate tech to institutional investor tech to banking tech for the underserved.
This sold-out event, taking place at Moody’s Analytics, will bring together FinTech Sandbox sponsors, partners, and alumni as well as industry analysts, academics and influential investors, focused on presentations from the nine selected startups.
FinTech Sandbox’s Demo Day 6.0 will feature product demos from nine chief executives showcasing the solutions their companies have developed with free access to data:
- Beekin - Asset optimization - Beekin uses machine learning to build asset optimization software for real estate investors. (London)
- Betterfin - Small business lending - Betterfin arms business owners with education and resources to navigate commercial products with confidence. (New York)
- causaLens - Hedge fund deeptech - causaLens predicts the global economy in real-time. Our customers are prominent financial organizations and data providers in financial services. (London)
- DataDock Solutions - Strategic trading analytics - DataDock Solutions is an enterprise SaaS solution delivering advanced data analytics, proprietary metrics and rich visualizations for institutional sales and trading data. (New York)
- Forge.AI - Entity intelligence - Forge.AI's service transforms the world’s human-targeted information into real-time structured event streams, immediately ingestible by intelligent machines. (Boston)
- KapitalWise - Digital banking platform - KapitalWise's AI platform helps customers better their financial health, enabling personal bankers to engage with their clients using a dynamic suite of tools. (New York)
- Payitoff - Smart debt repayment - Payitoff builds intelligent debt repayment software to help borrowers execute the best possible repayment schedule based on their life goals, occupation and cash flow. (New York)
- Portformer - Portfolio optimization - Portformer™, by Astrocyte Research, is an online financial research tool that helps RIAs grow their business and save money for their clients by finding low-cost ETF alternatives to existing mutual fund investments. (Boston)
- Stratyfy - Decision making for financial professionals - Stratyfy offers FIs predictive analytics and decision management solutions that deliver accuracy in-line with pure AI approaches while also offering transparency and audibility. (New York)
FinTech Sandbox Co-Founder and serial FinTech entrepreneur, Sarah Biller, will give a keynote speech at the event, discussing new models taking shape for open innovation in financial services.
“FinTech Sandbox was founded to enable open collaboration in financial services, and provide entrepreneurs access to resources that were previously out of reach,” said Biller. “We’re now at an inflection point in the industry. Collectively, we have an incredible opportunity to shape the future of financial services and ensure this future provides security and empowerment for every consumer.”
FinTech Sandbox promotes innovation in the financial sector by making data and infrastructure available to FinTech startups at the point in their growth when access to this typically expensive data is most impactful to their product development. Sandbox startups, in return, collaborate with current and past participants, sharing learnings and advancements that benefit the FinTech ecosystem. Participating startups pay no fees and no equity is taken.
About FinTech Sandbox
FinTech Sandbox is a Boston-based nonprofit that promotes financial technology innovation globally by providing free access to critical data and resources to FinTech entrepreneurs and startups. Sponsors include Amazon Web Services, Fidelity Investments, F-Prime Capital, Franklin Templeton, Intel, Refinitiv, State Street, Goodwin Procter and Ernst & Young. For more information, please visit http://www.FinTechSandbox.org and http://www.twitter.com/FinTechSandbox.