Barchart is a financial technology firm focused on market data and trading solutions. Barchart sources market data directly from exchanges around the world and collects information from fundamental data providers, news and government agencies.. In addition to collecting, processing and distributing market data, Barchart facilitates futures order routing for brokers and individuals through their trading software.
Barchart offers off-the-shelf and custom solutions for institutional clients that encompass data feeds, APIs, website content, software and enterprise data management. Clients include companies in financial services, startups, wealth management, proprietary trading, media, technology, as well as agriculture, energy, metals and other commodities. Barchart’s emphasis is on providing superior technology, developing strong client relationships and providing excellent customer service in order to tailor solutions to fit our clients’ needs.
Barchart delivers real-time and delayed data feeds to users through leased lines or through the internet. Clients can develop their own custom interface or choose from our APIs (Java or .Net). With Barchart’s API sample code and documentation, the development process is extremely quick. Barchart’s Broadcast data feeds are also available to Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
Broadcast Data Feeds features:
- Supply data to trading platforms, charting and financial analysis apps
- Power a back-office risk management or accounting system
- Create custom web solutions
- Incorporate market data within your software easily
- Power algorithm-based or black box trading solutions
- License broadcast data feeds directly to your clients
Barchart’s raw data feeds are provided directly from the exchanges to ensure low-latency market data.
Raw Data Feeds features:
- Delivered through a leased line or the Internet
- Available in either real-time or delayed
- Data is delivered message-per-message as reported by the exchange
- Redistribute the data
Power your apps, websites, charts and financial tools with cloud-based market data and information through Barchart OnDemand. We offer a wide collection of financial market data APIs (web services with JSON, XML or CSV format). Barchart OnDemand is platform independent and offers direct access to exchanges which ensures high quality and lowest latency possible. Our service is built on industry leading technology. Reliability and accuracy are paramount. With our extensive experience, diverse client base and enterprise-class service, we know market data and fully understand our clients needs.
Barchart OnDemand features
- For front and back-office applications
- Develop custom website content
- Real-time, delayed, end-of-day and historical data
- Flexible query statements that allow you to retrieve a wide variety of data sets, including those with multiple symbols or wide timeframes
- Build financial data charts
- Web services APIs in JSON, XML and CSV format
Barchart’s End-of-Day (EOD) data is available for worldwide equities, futures, indices, funds and forex. Our EOD meets exceptional standards of accuracy through our extensive error checking. Our variety of data available, along with our easy access, makes Barchart’s end-of-day data the perfect tool for your firm.
- Delivered via HTTP or FTP
- Covers Global Equities, Indices, Futures, Funds and Forex
- End-of-Day Summary Data, as well as End-of-Day Tick Data and N-Minute Data
- Can be licensed directly to your clients
If you are an Independent Software Vendor and would like to integrate real-time, delayed or historical market data into third-party applications, Barchart offers the perfect solution. Barchart, as vendor of record for ISVs, delivers market data directly to the end-user application and maintains complete control over the market data. In addition, Barchart can host user registration, billing, subscriber agreements, exchange reporting and market data related support.
Features for Independent Software Vendors:
- Direct access to major exchanges, global forex and extensive historical data
- Barchart fully manages and hosts the market data technology and related resources
- Multiple APIs available
- Competitive pricing for real-time, delayed, end-of-day and historical data
- Fully automated user registration and access to a dedicated support desk