apiD is the perfect delivery platform to integrate a complete range of financial information and functionality into your application or to create your own unique display solution. apiD gives you access to streaming securities prices plus a wide range of related information such as reference data, corporate actions, valuation prices, historical data, ratings and more. You select the data you want, call the pre-defined functions (such as market summary, search or charting) you need, and connect through the technical interface that makes the most sense in your environment. The single source and standard interface helps simplify configuration and operation, and enabling rapid implementation and efficient maintenance of apiD-based applications.
Based on Java and XML industry standards, the platform is suitable for rapid deployment on Internet, intranet or mobile environments. SIX hosts the apiD server infrastructure and offers access via HTTP or HTTPS protocols.
Customers use apiD to,
- Support real-time and end of day analytics
- Power internal and external display/terminal services and charting applications
- Populate financial Websites
- Client and internal reporting
- Reduce the infrastructure costs associated with traditional real-time data services