ACTIV Financial is a full-service market data vendor specializing in the delivery of low-latency, high-availability market data designed to support algorithmic & automated trading systems, trader workstations, auto-quoting market maker applications, and ticker plants. ACTIV has a unique ability to deliver high volumes of full-tick data such as full OPRA feeds and full Equity book detail very cost-effectively with very low systemic latency. ACTIV's current customer base is global including many of the financial industry's Tier 1 institutions, exchange specialists and market makers, as well as innovative hedge-fund and prop-trading shops.
- IPOs, delists, symbol changes, dividends, splits reorgs and other corporate events
- Option expiration, new and deleted contracts, leap rollbacks and underlying linkage
- Data corrections reporting and exception handling
- Navigation data and chaining, reference data additions.
- Root-level information such as contract descriptions, trading hours, deliverable terms for futures, options and future options.
- Utilize one API and one platform for ULL, enterprise and cloud use cases.
- Support the full spectrum of snap and streaming latency requirements from "tier 0" (single digit microsecond) applications through to delayed data with conflation support while still providing the appropriate levels of data enrichment.
- Support the scalability requirements of the largest enterprise applications while still maintaining the aforementioned latency ranges.
- Support new delivery / deployment architectures e.g. on-demand delivery, and public cloud deployment (AWS, Azure, GCP, …) .
- Support for both multicast and tcp delivery to client applications.