Founded in 1999, MT Newswires is an original and unbiased news source serving the largest banks, brokerage firms, and professional market data, trading and research applications globally.
Operating around the clock, the Company’s expanding global network of financial journalists and economists produces real-time, multi-asset class news in over 170 distinct categories to cater to the diverse and evolving needs of the global investment community. The Company’s flagship Live Briefs news services, covering developed capital markets in North America, Europe, and Asia, are designed to provide clients with the most comprehensive and cost-effective global news coverage on the market.
MT Newswires’ unrivaled commitment to service and the very best real time market knowledge explains the long and growing list of Tier One enterprise clients and its history of near-perfect retention.
Covering thousands of listed securities and events across 90 news categories, Live Briefs Investor US & Canada is specifically designed to keep individual investors and active traders on top of breaking news that is likely to affect their portfolios.
Most of the largest and most respected retail and self-directed brokerage firms in North America rely on MT Newswires to provide their clients with complete coverage of the financial markets. The Investor service includes timely and insightful commentary on equities, commodities, ETFs, economics, forex, options and fixed income assets throughout the day (pre-market into after hours).
Live Briefs Investor US & Canada is designed to keep a broad range of market participants alerted to market-moving events around the globe. Reports give the reader a quick and precise picture of the data, while analysts highlight both the immediate impact on the markets, as well as any long-term economic implications.
Every story is ticker-tagged and category-coded to allow for seamless platform integration.
- North American Equities – significant events affecting individual public companies in the US and Canada;
- After-hours and pre-market news, trading activity and technical price level indications;
- Analyst Rating Changes- the most comprehensive view and coverage of rating changes available anywhere;
- Earnings news with consensus estimates;
- ETF Power Play – daily trends in ETF trading activity;
- Mini and detailed sector summaries – pre-market, mid-day, and closing;
- Market Chatter – real-time coverage of trading desk rumors and breaking news;
- Zero noise: Only premium, original news and event analysis. Never any fillers (press releases, non-market related news, etc.).