Plaid is a technology platform and data network that enables applications to connect with users’ financial accounts. We focus on lowering the barriers to entry in financial services by making it easier and safer to use financial data. Today, we support developers across North America and Europe.
Plaid’s APIs provide high-quality transaction data, makes it easier to authenticate accounts, and delivers comprehensive analytics. Specifically, Plaid can help with: 1) ACH payment setup and authentication, 2) financial transaction data collection, 3) real-time bank account balance checks, 4) identity information, 5) income validation, 6) investments data collection, and 7) liabilities data collection.
Below are some resources you can reference to learn more about how our products are used by our customers to serve consumers.
● Plaid Products Overview: https://plaid.com/products/
● Plaid Customer Stories: https://plaid.com/customer-stories/
● Quickstart Guide: https://plaid.com/docs/quickstart/
● Plaid Documentation: https://plaid.com/docs/
As a part of our partnership with startup organizations, we’re offering Plaid credits to startups who are new to using Plaid’s products. Terms of the credits offering outlined below:
Accelerator Plan Economics
- Use up to $500 worth of each API endpoint per month for 6 months, with waived monthly minimums (aggregate value of up to $21,000).
- Term 6 Months Monthly Minimums Waived for first 6 months
- Eligibility New customers only